Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Punches And Dies





Is everyone enjoying hot August nights. This hot weather is a good excuse to stay inside and enjoy the cool air from the air conditioner. It's also a great time to create a few cards! We are having a great challenge at The Paper Shelter! Our challenge is "Punches and Dies". We want to see your lovely creations using punches and dies. I chose the lovely digi  "Art Deco Charm". I choose a spellbinder's die to set off the 'Art Deco' look. I added some gold gilding to the die cuts and the Thank You sentiment came off a free gift I received in the mail. I am not sure I totally captured the Art Deco look but I had fun trying. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: The Great Pretender (Freddie Mercury)
Oh yes I'm the great pretender 
Pretending I'm doing well 
My need is such I pretend too much
I'm lonely but no one can tell
Oh yes I'm the great pretender 
Adrift in a world of my own 
I play the game but to my real shame
You've left me to dream all alone
Too real is this feeling of make believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal
Ooh ooh yes I'm the great pretender 
Just laughing and gay like a clown 
I seem to be what I'm not (you see)
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you're still around

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous my friend!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Hun, I do hope your shoulder is now well on the mend, my problems are taking a lot longer to settle, have to go back for a follow up appt in 3 months, I just wish this year was over, had enough of pain and discomfort, I was so looking forward to eating well again, so far not working Im afraid, more likely to suffer with colic and backache to. Your card is just stunning I do love this Art Deco image and youve coloured it so beautifully to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Kim said...

This is so pretty! Love the delicate die cut outs. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Heidi said...

Eine tolle Karte!
Danke, dass du bei Paperminutes mitmachst und viel Glück bei der Verlosung wünscht dir

Heidi.

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.


Great card, I bet those die cuts take a while. Very pretty!


Regards, Kimberly


TTCRD DT
KPKre8tions {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Kati said...

Oh -I love the chaleston girl! I even can hear the music in my head! Thanks for showing it for the 500.paperminutes-challenge.
hugs
mamapia