Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Pretty Little Dutch Girl

 A closer look at my stamp!
 The inside of my card.
Another stamp from The Paper Shelter. I have been using several of the older stamps lately from The Paper Shelter. I am amazed at the variety of stamps and how you can use them in so many ways. This stamp is called "Adorable Dutch Girl" and you can find her here. She is colored with Copics and I used a Heartfelt die to cut her out and also for the sentiment. The little flowers in the corner are my attempt at using foameran. It seems there is always something new and different to use in card making and scrapbooking.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Pretty Little Dutch Girl
I am a pretty little Dutch girl,
As pretty as pretty can be,
And all the boys around the block
Go crazy over me.
My boyfriend's name is Billy,
He comes from good ole Philly,
With a cherry on his nose
And ten fat toes,
And that's the way my story goes.
My boyfriend gave me peaches,
My boyfriend gave me pears,
My boyfriend gave me fifty cents
And kissed me on the stairs.
I gave him back his peaches,
I gave him back his pears,
I gave him back his fifty cents
And kicked....him....down.....the.....stairs!

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful, your coloring is amazing!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your coloring is fabulous and she is a cutie! Thanks for joining in at STB.

Larissa said...

Super cute card! Love how you coloured the image. Thanks so much for joining us at In the pink! We hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
Larissa