Monday, August 21, 2017

A Thank You Note!



I like to give my hairdresser a card with a little gift tucked in every now and then. I knew this card would be perfect for her. She even wears her hair this way. It's fun to brighten someone's day with a card don't you think? This is an older digi but still fun to color. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Let Me Be There (Olivia Newton John)
Where ever you go, where ever you may wander in your life
Surely you know I always want to be there
Holding your hand and standing by to catch you when you fall
Seeing you thru in ev'rything you do
Let me be there in your morning
Let me be there in your night
Let me change whatever's wrong and make it right
Let me take you through that wonderland that only two can share
All I ask you is let me be there

2 comments:

Glenda said...

I like this inside and out. The clean design really catches my eye. Well done!

Marilyn said...

This is so cute and beautifully coloured. Now I have that song in my head...