Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Two Week Challenge at The Paper Shelter



 My card using Josephine from The Paper Shelter

A closer look at Josephine!

A look at my foameran flowers! I need practice or a class!

 A pretty die cut from Heartfelt!
 The inside of my card!
I must admit when I saw this stamp I fell in love with it. I love the way she seems to be dreaming of that certain memory she left behind or maybe it is anticipation of what likes ahead. I colored her with Copics and this time I chose lavenders. They are always a challenge for me to work with. I just can't blend them like I like. My flowers (I hope you think they are pretty) are my first attempt working with foameran. Spica pen added a bit of sparkle here and there on the card. Small drops of glassy glass was used on the the flowers for dew drops and was also used on the binoculars and here necklace. The die cuts are from Heartfelt. This card is for our two week challenge at The Paper Shelter! It is a fabulous time for you to win, win, win. It is also a break for the DT from commenting. Hope you all will join in on the fun! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: My Heart Will Go On (Ciline Deon)

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Sweetheart, thank you so much for your support during the last few months especially as you yourself have not had a very good time either, and your prayers have helped my soul. By the way those pictures below remind me of the Art Impressions stamps.
A stunning card by the way and the song really is so apt for it, where is her man though? Take care love, hugs Shirleyxxxxx

GalFridayStamping said...

Lovely. Colors are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Catie Cuddles said...

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge last month. Hope to see you again soon. Sorry I am a little late with my comments.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x (DT)
:)