Monday, July 24, 2017

Somewhere In Outerspace



I won this cute little stamp in a challenge several years ago. I apologize as I did not save it under the company name so I can not give credit where credit is due. It has been a fun stamp for little boy cards. I colored it with Copics and I added liquid glass for the window of the space ship. I used a die cut for the happy birthday and cut it twice, once in green and once in yellow. I used the negative on the yellow to make it look as if the space ship was flying over the moon. A fun quick card drawing from my stash of stamps I have colored for a bit. I hope you enjoy it! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Countdown Song 
Somewhere in outer space, God has prepared a place
For those who trust Him and obey
Jesus will come again, although we don't know when
The countdowns getting lower every day
10 and 9, and 8 and 7, 6 and 5  and 4
Call upon the Savior while you may
3 and 2 coming through, the clouds in bright array
The countdowns getting lower every day

No comments: