Wednesday, July 19, 2017

It's "Holiday Time"

My card using "Pineapple" digital stamp!

A closer look at the lovely stamp!

 The inside of my card!
I hope each of you are enjoying a summer of fun with those you love. I recently took a short holiday to attend the Scrapbooker's Convention in Puyallup, Washington. It is also a time to stay with my BFF Wendy. It is an annual trip and I look forward to it. Then it's 4th of July with the grandsons putting on a fireworks display, my birthday follows shortly after that. So I am in need of some thank you cards during this holiday time. 
It is also the theme of our challenge at The Paper Shelter! So please join in the fun and and show us your holiday project. It can be any holiday you choose. Remember if you use a digi stamp from The Paper Shelter you could win $30 in products from their fabulous shop. Each purchase included on black and white stamp, one colored stamp, background paper, and composition. All for $3.00! You can't find a better deal anywhere unless you are the winner! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Sitting on The Doc of The Bay (Otis Redding)
Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' here when the evenin' come
Watching the ships roll in
And then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah
I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Patty, I have to tell you that song youve chosen is one of my grandsons favourites and it goes so well with your stunning colouring on this photo. Thanks my love for all you love, prayers and comments at this my most difficult time. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Glenda said...

Your card is adorable! Wish I could be sitting beside her..I'm longing for the ocean!