Thursday, July 27, 2017

Better On Line



This is another stamped image that I colored about a year ago and had never made into a card. I originally felt I had her skin too dark. Now, I can live with it. Heehee! I colored this Tilda with Copics and my sentiment is cut with a die. I kept it simple but like the colors. A simple card to keep in the stash for when the need arises!!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Better on Line (Brad Paisley)
I work down at the Pizza Pit
And I drive and old Hyundai
I still live with my mom and dad
I'm 5'3 and overweight
I'm a sci-fi fanatic
Mild asthmatic
Never been to 2nd base
But there's a whole another me
That you need to see
Go check out Myspace
'Cause online I'm down in Hollywood
I'm 6'5 and I look darn good
I drive a Maserati
I'm a black belt in Karate
And I love a good glass of wine
It turns girls on that I'm mysterious
I tell 'em I don't want nothing serious
'Cause even on a slow day I can have a three way
Chat with two women at one time
I'm so much cooler online
So much cooler online

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card for our challenge at Craft Rocket, xxxx