Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Ribbons and Buttons





I am still working on my cards with a broken shoulder. The Dr. said it would be 8-12 months for complete healing. It is frustrating for me as I can only color for a short period of time 15-20 minutes and then it takes forever for me to assemble the card. Never break your shoulder not only is it painful it is so annoying. LOL! I do love this lovely stamp is called The Lady and you can click on the link to purchase her. It is time for another fun challenge at The Paper Shelter this time we are asking for ribbons and buttons on your card. I chose to glue my ribbon on in a diagonal pattern and added a rhinestone to the center of my pretty flower petal buttons. I thought they were the perfect touch to use with this stamp. I made this a thank you card as I have so many sweet people to thank for helping me out during this difficult time with my shoulder. This card is going to my special friend Nan. This card just makes me think of her. I hope you will grab your favorite Paper Shelter stamp and join in on our fun. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Humble And Kind (Tim McGraw)
You know there's a lot that goes by the front door
Don't forget the keys under the mat
Childhood stars shine, always stay humble and kind
Go to church 'cause your momma says to
Visit grandpa every chance that you can
It won't be a waste of time
Always stay humble and kind
Hold the door say please say thank you
Don't steal, don't cheat, and don't lie
I know you got moutains to climb but
Always stay humble and kind
When the dreams you're dreamin' come to you
When the work you put in is realized
Let yourself feel the pride but
Always stay humble and kind

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Patty, I hope the fire damage is now under control, such a lot of mucky and dirty clearing up for sure.
Wow I love what youve done with this image, youve coloured it so beautifully and the whole layout and backing papers are just a stunning result. Hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Ella's Design said...

Fabulous colouring of this pretty paper Shelter image, despite the broken shoulder, Patty Sue! Hope the pain eases and you can get back to full on crafting soon.
Love the vibrant orange colour tones, muted by the khaki green - a lovely combo. Hugs, Lisa x