Thursday, May 18, 2017

Time For A Wedding

 A closer look!
 Lots of sparkle and bling!
The right inside of my card!
 The left inside of my card.
A dear friend and our local youth pastor is attending his niece's wedding. He asked me to do a 'special' card for him. This is what I came up with. The pretty embossing is a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The outside die cut is from Heartfelt Creations. Pearls, liquid pearls, some pretties from Queen & Co. finish off this wedding card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
 
My Song: Chapel of Love (The Beach Boys)
Going to the chapel
And we're gonna get married
Going to the chapel
And we're gonna get married
Gee I really love you
And we're gonna get married
Going to the chapel of love
Spring is here (ooo-ooo-ooo)
The sky is blue (sky is blue)
Birds all sing (oh the birds all sing)
Like they do (yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Today's the day (wah-hooo-oooo)
We'll say "I do" (ooo-oooo)
And we'll never be lonely anymore

9 comments:

Glenda said...

Hi Patty, sorry to have been gone so long! I love this card and all the sparkle on the dress. Your coloring is more gorgeous every time I look! I sure hope you are continuing to improve with your shoulder! Thinking of you!

Grietje said...

Wow love the bling on your card. It's beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
xx Grietje
DT Creative Moments

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a gorgeous and divine wedding card - love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Furrbster said...

Wow this is gorgeous - love all that sparkle!!

Such a delight to have you joining in at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

PS this would be perfect for our Inspired by a song challenge over at Quirky Crafts too!

Diane said...

That's a good song choice for our Quirky Challenge. Thanks for entering.

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning. I love the white embossed background, the gorgeous image and all the glitter. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Design and good luck xx

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Jane Willis said...

A lovely card, so much detail and sparkle. Thank you for joining in at Quirky Crafts
Jane