Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Happy Birthday!



I feel like a newbie! This is my first card since I fell five weeks ago and shattered my right shoulder. It took me about a week to color my cute stamp from The Paper Shelter called Fun and Sun.  I am only able to color for about 10 minutes at a time before my shoulder is hurting and I have to stop. It is also a challenge to then take pictures of my card and posting it to the blog. This injury has made me aware of all the things I have just taken for granted. Like using my right arm! I have 35 degrees of motion at the moment and continue with my physical therapy and try to regain the rest of my motion. So, I am apologizing for my coloring and my pictures. I hope to improve in the next few months. 
But, having said that, I hope you will join us in our fun challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE BLOG. Our Challenge is Happy Birthday. We can all use birthday cards in our stash and you just might win a great prize. Win! Win!
I am entering my card at the following challenges:

My Song: Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen (Neil Sedaka)
Tra la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Happy birthday, sweet sixteen
Tra la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Happy birthday, sweet sixteen
Tonight's the night I've waited for
Because you're not a baby anymore
You've turned into the prettiest girl I've ever seen
Happy birthday, sweet sixteen

11 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, that is such a beautiful card, and considering how hard you are finding it to colour at the moment its stunning, I love that red on her swimsuit and so 1960s to look at. Thanks Hun.,xxxx hugs Shirleyxxx

Darlene said...

Oh my dear ... I feel your pain! I'm in physical therapy right now for tendinitis in my right shoulder and I too didn't realize how much I took for granded until I couldn't do it!
No apology needed ... your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘The Letter B’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Diana said...

What a awsome card and I love The Paper Shelter!
I hope you feel better with your shoulder.

Thank you for joining our Challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

X
Diana
DT Creative Moments
Diana's Creations

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautiful coloring on the image and lovely design. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Letter B" challenge.

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

Patti J said...

Hope you continue to heal nicely! Your card is adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

Heather said...

Oh, you poor thing!! I would never know you were struggling, your coloring is still gorgeous! And this card is super cute! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Glittered Paws said...

Wow - your coloring is awesome - and with a shoulder injury. Love this image - very cute. Thanks for joining us at The House hat Stamps Built this week. Hoping you continue to get better.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Patty Sue! The image is so cute & so beautifully coloured.
I really hope your pain eases & your range of movement continues to improve. I shattered & dislocated my shoulder in a car accident a few years ago so you have my full sympathy & well wishes for a speedy recovery.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Donna said...

This is so cute and your coloring is beautiful! Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built. Donna DT

Deepti Aggarwal said...

WOW!!! Fabulous card..your colouring is simply awesome. I am speechless..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal