Friday, July 15, 2016

Lots of Layers





Good-morning! Are you ready to play in our next fun challenge at "ABC Challenge"? I think the hot weather made me thing of the sunshine when I made this card. I love the color yellow so it was a fun card for me to make. Our challenge is "Lots of Layers"! I hope you can see the three layers of paper flowers on my card and the the cute little buttons are the fourth layer. I also have two layers of paper on the card, plus the image. I am loving the "Lemon Shortbread" stamps and thrilled they are our sponsor for this challenge. This lovely stamp is called "Flowers and Curls"
she is just one of the beautiful stamps you can find in the shop. Warning! These stamps are addictive and you will want more than one!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: What the World Needs Now (Jackie DeShannon)
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
No, not just for some but for everyone
Lord, we don't need another mountain
There are mountains and hillsides enough to climb
There are oceans and rivers enough to cross
Enough to last 'till the end of time
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
No, not just for some but for everyone

2 comments:

Glenda said...

What a pretty card! Love the image and your sunny flowers have made me happy this morning!

Unknown said...

Beautifully coloured and love those flowers. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Adicts. Helen DT