Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Ribbons and Buttons

 The left inside of my card!
 The right inside of my card!
 A closer look at the image!


If you haven't visited The Paper Shelter lately you have really missed out on some wonderful images! I used "My Elvis Teddy Bear" Isn't she cute? I had some bits of paper in my scrap box that I wanted to use up and I thought they would work perfect for this card! Our challenge at The Paper Shelter this time is  Ribbon's and Buttons. So grab your favorite image and (remember if you use an image from The Paper Shelter you can win a $30 prize!) and join in the fun. Be sure and add those buttons and ribbons to your card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: You Didn't Have To Be So Nice (Lovin Spoonfull)
You didn't have to be so nice
I would have liked you anyway
If you had just looked once or twice
And gone upon your quiet way
Today I said the time was right for me to follow you
I knew I'd find you in a day or two
And it's true





1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Patty, wow beautifully colour image and a fabulous card design, its stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx