Wednesday, June 1, 2016

"I" Is Important! A new challenge at ABC Challenge

 The left hand inside of my card!
The right inside of my card.

It is a busy day for fun challenges! At ABC Challenge we are on the letter "I" and our challenge this week is Important! We want you to create something for an important occasion, Baby, Birthday, Anniversary or any important occasion in your life! Our lovely sponsor for our challenge is "Polkadoodles"
I am in love with these cute images and there is such a nice selection that you will find something for everyone. I am using the lovel "Healthy Eating" from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collections. I hope you will join in the fun and you may be our next winner!  
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

As some of you may know we have two members of our family who are battling cancer. Both have cancer through out their bodies and we are asking prayers for both of them. Please pray for Ruth Ann and Chad. Right now it is hard for many of us to understand why things would happen the way they do. A good friend of mine sent me  a link to this song and for "My Song" today I wanted to share it with you!
"Farther Along" (Dolly Parton and Linda Ronstadt)
Tempted and tried, we're oft made to wonder
Why it should be thus all day long
While there are others living about us
Never molested though in the wrong
When death has come and taken our loved ones
It leaves our home so lonely and drear
Then do we wonder why others prosper
Living so wicked year after year
Farther along we'll know all about it
Farther along we'll understand why
Cheer up my brother, live in the sunshine
We'll understand it all, by and by
Faithful 'til death, said our loving Master
A few more days to labor and wait
Toils of the road will then seem as nothing
As we sweep through the beautiful gates
Farther along we'll know all about it
Farther along we'll understand why
Cheer up my brother, live in the sunshine
We'll understand it all, by and by

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, You always create such beautiful cards and this one is also so cute to. A Stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous I love the image and your colour choice, hugs Pops x