Wednesday, May 4, 2016

An Announcment!




Good-morning everyone! I have been excited to announce this! I have been asked to be a part of the of the Inspiration Destination Design Team. I have a lot to learn as the way things are done on this team are different. So far everyone has been patient with me and hopefully I will soon be over the learning curve. Our challenges are always "Anything Goes" every week, rain or shine! These challenges start on Wednesdays at 12 AM, Central Standard Time, (USA) and end on Tuesdays at 12PM CST (USA). You can share cards, altered items, mixed media, layouts of anything else you can think of that you've made with your two hands and used your imagination to create. Remember, no back-linking, or you will be disqualified.  You can read all of the rules on the left hand side of the blog.
We have Two lovely sponsors for our challenge this week. The first is:
You could win $10 from this generous sponsor. I choose "Stuffed Ellephant"
 and no, I did not misspell elephant! You can find this cute stamp here!
(Card 1)

I used paper out of my scrap box to make this card. I had the pretty gold stars for over ten years! (I found them when I was cleaning out? my craft room. I popped the cute Ellephant stamp with foam dementionals. The sentiment was made with a die cut. and a pretty sheer ribbon and bow finished off  this fun card!

Our Next sponsor is "Little Blue Button Stamps"!
They are also offering a generous $10 gift card as well! 
I chose "Cupcake Shop" for my next card! You can find this adorable stamp here!
Please be sure and visit both of our sponsors and check out all the fun stamps available!
Card (2)



 I had so much fun with this stamp. I thought this pretty paper reminded me of sprinkles on a cupcake! The little cupcake embellishment I drew and made by hand. I thought it added some extra fun. The pretty felt flowers and pearls are from Queen and Co.
 I had lots of fun making both of these cards and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
I am entering these cards at the following challenges:
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/ (card 2)
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/  (card 1)
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/  (card 2)
http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/ (card 1)
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/mays-anything-goes-challenge.html (both cards)

My Song: When You Believe (Whitney Houston)
Many nights we prayed
With no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hope for a song
We barely understood
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains
Long before we knew we could, whoa, yes
There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail
Its hard to kill
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe somehow you will
You will when you believe

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Patty
Lovely to have you join us on our Dream Team over at Inspiration Destination
love both of your gorgeous card's you have made
Dianne xx

IDCB DT Sister

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Both card are great Patty, I particular like your elephant, he's so cute xx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very cute cards!!! i love the elephant! Hugs, Patricia