Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Go Boise State Broncos!

 A closer look at the stamp.
 The left inside of my card.
 The left inside of my card.
I know football season is a long way off but I can still root for my favorite team the Boise State Bronco's! I had this image colored forever and had yet to put it on a card. Although I feel my coloring has improved I used this stamp, I have a stack of colored images that I want to use up. So, I will be adding a card here and there with them. The stamp is from SC and she makes the perfect BSU cheerleader! I hope each of you are enjoying some spring days. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: One Fine Day (The Chiffons)
One fine day, you'll look at me
And you will know our love was, meant to be
One fine day, you're gonna want me for your girl
The arms I long for, will open wide
And you'll be proud to have me, right by your side
One fine day, you're gonna want me for your girl

No comments: