Sunday, February 14, 2016

Looking for Love!

The front of my card!
A closer look at the IO stamp
A closer look at the outside sentiment!
The inside of my card.
First I want to say Happy Valentine's Day to my husband. I hope you like this song!
I Had a request to make three cards for a friend to give to some special people in her life. She wanted them to be fun! This is the first card I came up with. I love the sentiment on the front of the card. You do have to smile at this image and the sentiment just finishes it off. A few die cut hearts and some pretty glittery ribbon. My pretty rhinestone hearts are from Queen & Co. I do love their products! A bit of twin woven in my hearts added a bit of interest to the sentiments. The  stamp is an IO stamp.  I hope each of you have a wonderful, love filled Valentines Day! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song:When God Made You (Newsong)
Its always been a mystery to me
How two hearts can come together
And love can last for ever
But now that I have found you I believe
That A miracle has come
When God sends the perfect one
Now gone are all my questions about why
And I've never been so sure of anything
In my life
Oh I wonder what God
Was thinking
When he created you
I wonder if he
Knew everything I would need
Because he made all my dreams come true
When God made You
He must have been thinking about me

No comments: