Saturday, November 7, 2015

Sugar, Honey, Honey



A closer look at the stamp!
Another look!


Can you believe we are half way through November? Time just seems to be flying by. Speaking of flying I leave next Thursday to fly to Seattle. I and another friend will meet up with one of my BFF's and we are attending the CK Convention. We will take lots of classes and attend crops and have a fun time catching up on each other's lives. After the convention we will spend a few more days and then I fly home and prepare for our family Thanksgiving dinner. So, I will be absent form blog land but having fun!
Ok...time to get on with the card I made!  The stamp is from S.C. I colored her with Copics. I added some cute Poppy mushrooms. I added some white gel pen for the polk a dots and Stickles for a bit of sparkle. I had these cute metal flowers which I popped with foam dots. I hope you enjoy this card and today you will take time to reach out to a friend and let them know how much you appreciated them. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: (The Archies)
Sugar, sugar, honey, honey
You are my candy girl
And you got me wanting you
Honey, honey, sugar, sugar
I am your candy girl
And you got me wanting you
I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you
(I just can't believe it's true)
I just can't believe the wonder of this feeling, too
(I just can't believe it's true)

No comments: