Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Football Hero's!






My two oldest grandsons both play football. It has been great joy for us to be  able to attend their games. They both are growing up so fast I want to tell them to stay small for a little longer. I am so blessed to have them in my life. I wanted to send them a little card and thank them for inviting us to all of their  games. I used this great image  from Kenny K. I hope they will enjoy these cards. 
I am entering these cards at the following challenges:

My Song:  The Ball (James Ott)
If I hadn't dropped the ball, I would've took it all the way
Homecoming '89 with ten seconds left to play
We were drivin' toward the goal line, they were screamin' in the stands
I had the chance to be a hero but it slipped right through my hands
There would've been a big pep rally
They would've hung my jersey on the wall
If I hadn't dropped the ball

No comments: