Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hey, There Little Red Riding Hood!

 A closer look at this fun image!
 The inside of my card!
This fun image is from The Paper Shelter. She is called "Steampunk Little Red Riding Hood". I wanted to make my card look as if she was just heading out to Grandma's house. I used Poppy die cuts for the trees (forest) . I sponged them with walnut ink and added a bit of white gel pin. The fence is a  C.C. Design die cut. This is really a fun color and such a sweet face that the steampunk is  not the usual hard look and would be appropriate for someone younger.
Our challenge this time at The Paper Shelter is "Travel". I thought this would be a fun take on the Challenge. Please join us for the opportunity to win a fabulous prize!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: (Sam The Sham and The Pharaohs)
Owo, who's that I see walkin' in these woods
Why, it's Little Red Riding Hood
Hey there Little Red Riding Hood
You sure are looking good
You're everything a big bad wolf could want
listen to me
 Little Red Riding Hood I don't think little big girls should
Go walking in these spooky old woods alone
Owo
What big eyes you have
The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad
So just to see that you don't get chased
I think I ought to walk with you for a ways
What full lips you have
They're sure to lure someone bad
So until you get to grandma's place
I think you ought to walk with me and be safe

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card Patty love our youve used one of the TPS images and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Brilliant colours youve used Patty I love it, the whole card design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card,love the fab image you've used Debbs x

Wendy L said...

So sweet , thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage this time, xxxx

HeatherB said...

Adorable card!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges - DT Heather

ursula Uphof said...

Lovely card Patty. A beautifully coloured image.
Thank you for joining our challenge at
Creative Craft Cottage this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

Marlene Bonetti said...

What a great card with lots of beautiful details! Thank you for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.
Hugs Marlene

Marg said...

What a lovely card!!
Good Luck & thank you for joining us at Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog.
We hope to see you again soon
Marg ;) DT member http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk
http://craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

Alex H. said...

A nice card with a lovely image, beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge!
;-) Alex H.