Friday, November 6, 2015

Hello, hello...



I couldn't help but think about a special person I know that has not had the best of luck in choosing a special guy. It is sad to hear her say how much she cares for a guy who is not worthy of her. This image for some reason makes me think  of this person. 
The image is from Saturated Canary  and is a fun color. I colored her with Copics and added some liquid glass to the wine glass. If you will look real close you will see a little white dot in the glass. It is a tiny piece of paper that fell into the liquid glass. I am pretending it is a bubble from the drink. (If you can explain it then it is not a mistake, right?!) LOL! I am amazed how often this type of thing happens to me. Some pretty half rhinestones, ticket sentiment, and a ribbon and bow finish of my card. 
I hope you have a day filled with blessings! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: It Must Be Him (Vikki Carr)
I tell myself, what's done is done
I tell myself, don't be a fool
Play the field, have a lot of fun
It's easy when you play it cool
I tell myself, don't be a chump
Who cares, let him stay away
That's when the phone rings and I jump
And as I grab the phone, I pray
Let it please be him, oh dear God
It must be him, it must be him
Or I shall die, or I shall die


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card.Your colouring is super and love the added gems.I'm sure your friend will appreciate this.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafting For All Seasons x