Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Here Comes a Miracle






With all of this summer heat I am ready for fall!  I know that I have at least another month or more before I see the start of fall. But I am ready for it. Fall is my favorite time of year and I think it is because of the beautiful colors we associate with the season. I say this because I have used fall colors on this card and I love the colors. I am using an old Sarah Kay stamp. I decided to dig out some of the stamps that I have not used in a while. The paper came from my scrap box and I had just enough to make this card. The burlap came in a pad and was quiet thick. I love the texture it added. A pretty ribbon and bow and a WOC flower finish off this fun card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.com/
http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.com/2015/07/july-challenge.html
My Song: Here Comes a Miracle
They followed Him on dusty roads
Wherever He would lead
Multitudes would gather
As He healed each disease
With eyes of wonder they would watch
As He would stop to pray
And when He spoke the word of faith
You could hear them say
Here comes a miracle
Here comes a miracle
Can't you feel it in the air?
That look is on His face
His glory is in this place

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Just love this stamp and you have done an excellent job with it, perfect for our challenge of ATG at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog thanks for sharing. Aunty Sue LTSCB DT

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty this card is so great love the image and your coloring is fabulous. Your embellisments are the right added touch. Always love the songs you pick. Great job. hugs, Ruth Ann

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh my this card is adorable. Your coloring is supurb. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Craft-Dee BowZ}

Marilyn said...

Oh wow... picking my chin up off the floor. That is some smokin' good colouring... gorgeous!

Michelle said...

She looks so beautifull. Great image.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion. Hope we see you again and good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing this with us at Artistic Inspirations, sorry this is late Louise x