Sunday, May 24, 2015

One More Graduation Card

 A closer look at the image.
 The inside sentiment!
 My scripture from 'Our Daily Bread'.
Are you sick of my graduation cards yet? I must admit making six cards was a bit taxing on my brain. LOL! This card is for a neighbor girl who attends our church. She always appreciates homemade cards and I hope this one is special to her. I added some pretty jeweled heart brads for a bit of sparkle. The DP is from my scrap box. I like the crackled look for this card. Some pretty ribbon and a WOC flower finished off this card. We are having another dark dreary day made my pictures less than perfect. Our spring weather has been a mix of temperatures. I hope the sun is shinning wherever you live. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Softly and Tenderly Calling (BJ Thomas)
Softly and tenderly
Jesus is calling
Calling for you and for me
See on the portals
He's waiting and watching
Watching for you and for me
Come home
Come home
Ye who are weary
Come home
Earnestly, tenderly, Jesus is calling
Calling O sinner, come home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card love the image and your colour palette. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck.
Rose DT x

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the design, colour and image. Thank you for joining in with us at Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck. Chris DT x

Unknown said...

The card is charming and beautiful coloring, thank you participated in our Challenge!!
shuly

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "tic tac toe” challenge over at Come and Get it.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)