Thursday, May 28, 2015

Date Night!

 A closer look at my image!
 The pretty bow and daisy!
 Another look at my card!
I adore this image from THE PAPER SHELTER she is called "She's Charming" and you can find her by clicking on the link! Remember if you buy an image from The Paper Shelter you not only get the black and white PNG and JPEG, you also get the colored image, and free colored paper background, all for the low, low, price of $3.00! This is such a fun image for a teen age girl. I wanted this card to be a vibrant pink...I think I achieved that look! I colored the image with Copics and added some Liquid Pearls around the image. I added lace from a Taylor Expressions die and accented it with Liquid Pearls. A hot pink sheer ribbon an a quadrupole loop bow, and daisy from WOC finished off my fun card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Only Sixteen
She was only sixteen, only sixteen 
But I loved her so 
She was too young to fall in love 
And I was too young to know 

We'd laugh and we'd sing 
And do the little things 
That made my heart glow 
But she was too young to fall in love 
And I was too young to know

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Patty this is so beautiful that image is stunning your colouring is top notch, I love the little green bubble effect around the image a superb card
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Debbs xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

ITs pretty, sweet and adorable...only sixteen...I remember that song. I absolutely love how you did this card and all the green spots. I need to check out, not knowing all the goodies that come with it. My computer is still not back up and running...such withdrawals..haha