Wednesday, May 13, 2015

"A Little Charm"

 A closer look at the image!
 The fun sentiment!
I know that this is not a 'spring' image, but I love this image and find myself using it often! You can find this image here.  It is called "Cozy Winter Wishes". Our challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER is "A Little Charm". We want to see a charm incorporated in your card design. With all the lovely charms there are out there it will be fun to see yours. I chose a little birdhouse from my stash.   My Sentiment is a freebie and I have to admit it made me smile. I hope your day is full of blessings! Hop on over and join our challenge!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Home Where I Belong
They say heaven's pretty and living here is too
But if they said, you're gonna have to choose between the two
I'd go home, going home where I belong
Sometimes when I'm dreaming it comes as no surprise
That if you look and see that homesick feeling in my eyes
I'm headed home, I'm going home where I belong
While I'm here I'll serve Him gladly and sing Him all these songs
I'm here, but not for long
When I'm feeling lonely, when I'm feeling blue
It's such a joy to know I am only passing through
I'm headed home, I'm going home where I'll finally belong

14 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, wow youve coloured this image beautifully, and the card design is gorgeous, the sentiment is fabulous to and the end result is a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxx Hope you are enjoying time with your little grandson.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Patty that is one gorgeous image and that sentiment is brilliant, lol, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gorgeous as always and I love the charm to fit the theme. Great saying...she looks so innocent and yet...she's up! Haha. Just got back from vacation and trying to catch up but working just this week to help the school.

Jannie said...

Love your card!

I do miss what you used to make this card, you need to do so if you want to enter our challenges.

Thank you so much.


Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs&Hugs
Jannie

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Beautiful card and fun sentiment! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Elaine Stark said...

This is an adorable image and lovely colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Cindy Groh said...

Such a cute image and a fun sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

Gail said...

I LOVE this image and I don't care if it's spring or not! Use it so we can all enjoy seeing your art work! Your coloring is truly wonderful and the sentiment is great and made me smile! I love your ribbon and that little bird house charm is adorable. What a wonderful card! Hugs, Gail

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh...I forgot to put my DT hat on.. Oh...thanks for joining us at our Doodle Pantry Ants in the Pantry Challenge #5. PS Still trying to catch up from vacation..haha

Michelle said...

Fantastic this card and colouring. Great sentiment.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Hope we see you again and good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Lori Turner said...

Beautiful card, Jannie! I love this image and that sentiment is perfect ;) Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Heather said...

I love the girl and your coloring, but I really like the sentiment. I think of this often. Thanks for joining us this month at Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC.

Dawn Frost said...

LOL I LOVE that sentiment it makes a great card! Thanks for joining us for AIMPDC #5 hope to see you again! Dawn DT

Crafting Vicky said...

I totally ADORE that sentiment so very cute!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.