Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"Love Is In The Air"

My card!
Do you think this cute little miss is just waiting for her true love to show up? I do! When I saw our challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER was "Love Is In The Air", I knew this was going to be the the digi I would use. I chose a Memory Box heart die and added some white gel pen for the sentiment.  This die also includes the word "Love", which I outlined with a white gel pen. A spray of white roses and flat back pearls finished off my card. I hope you will play along with us in this fun challenge. You could be the next winner of a fabulous prize from "The Paper Shelter"! Please check out my team mates fabulous designs for this challenge.....they will knock your socks off! Have a blessed week!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: (The Youngbloods/from Easy Rider)
Love is but the song we sing,
And fear's the way we die
You can make the mountains ring
Or make the angels cry
Know the dove is on the wing
And you need not know why
C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother
Ev'rybody get together
Try and love one another right now

9 comments:

Judith said...

A real cutie! - love your little love-hearts - as for the song -i don't know that one so i'll just stick with love is in the air!! hugs Judith xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, hope youre enjoying your hols, stunning card I love the design and your colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Glenda said...

Patty your card is lovely! Hope you and your family are doing well!

Gail said...

Oh how cute in black, red and white! I adore this little French image and your coloring is outstanding! GREAT layout and papers, too!!! Hugs, Gail

AO Creations said...

Too cute, love the colors!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

Heather said...

Ooo la la! She is so sassy! Great layout with those beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Shanna Shands said...

This is really cute. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

applejack cards by sue said...

I do love your card. A super sweet image and beautiful papers and embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Unfortunately I cannot see a link to our challenge blog. Sue DT x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous and I love those dies!