Sunday, April 12, 2015

Christmas! Is it early or late?

A closer look at the image!
Another look!

This is such a great winter image and can be used for Christmas, Birthday, or even just a quick hello! I colored this cute image from The Paper Shelter several months ago.  I came across her while I was cleaning my craft room and decided to make her into a card. So I think even though I am late doing this but I am actually early for Christmas! LOL! That's my story and I am sticking to it! I know that pink is not a traditional Christmas color but I thought it looked pretty on this card! I added plastic snowflakes and then adorned them with rhinestones. I thought this was  nice touch!  A little Stickles gave this image a little additional sparkle. I finished off this card with a sheer pink ribbon and bow with two little bells that cam off an old Christmas Ornament. I hope you enjoy my late/early card! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges: 

My Song: (just for laughs/or the Joke is it is SPRING!)
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you go;
Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Toys in every store
But the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be
On your own front door.

14 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie hugs Pops x

Donna said...

I am sure hoping we are dong with snow at this point in Southern Ontario!! That would be a very cruel joke!!! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "J is for Just Kidding" challenge

SmilynStef said...

Great coloring ... love those shopping bags ... so very glad you joined our Earth Day celebration at Jingle Belles.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love all the colors and the reddish pink is super....as you said..it could be used for many different occasions. I don't have a red coat for Christmas. Isn't it great to find an image you haven't created a card with yet! I have about 7. Sometimes I wonder why I colored some of them,...haha

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together and colouring, a great Xmas card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges hope to see you again.

Lindsey said...

Love your card! And now there's one less you need to make in December. :P Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

lauren bergold said...

such a cute card! thanks for joining our earth day fun at JINGLE BELLES!

Aunty Sue said...

just love tyhis image have it sat on my desk waiting to be coloured love your papers and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week

Lorraine said...

I really love the non-traditional colors and that image is such a cute one. Great card!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Stunning image. Love the colors of the card. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Karen Schroeder said...

Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining in the fun with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Ruth said...

Beautiful card and image! Your coloring is fabulous!

Chris Dring said...

Your coloring skillz are amazing! What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 224 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x