Sunday, March 1, 2015

"E" is for Exceptionally Cute!

A closer look!

 A look at my die cut and the sentiment!
A close look of the die cut!
 Is March making it's entry like a lion or like a lamb where you live? In Idaho it is ????? It makes it a great day to stay inside and avoid the weather and play in the craft room. This card took me forever to make and yet it looks so simple! So my "E" for ABC Challenge maybe "Exceptionally Hard". LOL! After coloring my image....which I was not happy with as my E00 tip needed to be replaced but I had to order them so I had to make do. I have found with Copics that 'making do' does not always work out the way we would like it to. But, the image provided by our lovely sponsor Sheri Baldy  is exceptionally cute. I fussy cut the image out and mounted her on foam tape. She is framed with a Dienamics stitched die. The cute little Mushrooms are cut with a C.C. die. I used liquid pearls for the green dots on both the mushroom image and the die cut and the center of the flowers. I added a few dots of Stickles for some sparkle. I hope you will join this challenge and show us your exceptionally cute creations! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Unchained Melody (The Righteous Brothers)
Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
Time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

 

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, stunning colouring, love your image and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

Grandma Bonnie said...

Hi, Patty Sue! I love your card and the wonderful My Besties image you used! I love the purple and green combination!

I would love to invite you to post your card My Besties Designs on Facebook we would all love to see your work there! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mybestiesdesigns/

Bonnie Kohane
My Besties INT DT co-ordinator

Becky said...

This is especially cute Patty! Beautiful colors and love the background.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

E00 or no E00 it is still fabulous. I hate when I run out. I'm out of a pink and you are correct. There is no forgiveness with copics...either it works or it doesn't. I thought about easing over to Promarkers now that they are available in all large box stores but haven't tried any. I have so much invested in my copics, but I'm still looking for a soft pink. I need to rejoin your subscription. When I moved my email changed.