Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Paper Shelter Challenge...Anything Goes!!

The inside of my card.

The fun sentiment!

A closer look at the lovely image.
One more look!

It is a busy time for all of us and I know most people are making last minute Christmas cards. I decided to make something bright an warm to cheer someone on their birthday. Our challenge (the last one for the year 2014) at THE PAPER SHELTER is "Anything Goes"! So, you can make a card of your choice! You can find this fun image called "Autumn Attitude" here! Both teams at THE PAPER SHELTER are participating and you will not want to miss the lovely work by my talented team members. Be sure and leave a comment as it brightens our day to hear from you. Have a wonderful Christmas and may you be blessed with the true gift of Christmas. 

I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: No Room In The Inn

When Mary and Joseph set out on their journey
They left Galilee, a new life to begin
They traveled all day and at night they grew weary
And so they sought rest in the Bethlehem Inn
There's no room in the inn was the inn keepers answer
And he led them away to a stable near by
And there in a manger a miracle happened
The Christ child was born near a bright star on high

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great image and card. Love your colouring
Hugs Kelly

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, a really stunning card, I adore how youve coloured her, and the lace edging is gorgeous. I want to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and to thank you for all your hard work for me. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Becky said...

This is so cute! I just love this adorable image.

Pat K said...

Gorgeous birthday card Patty Sue. Wonderful colouring and design.
Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas. hugs, Pat K x