Saturday, November 1, 2014

"W" Is For Water


Has your fall been a wet one? This challenge made me smile as some have had lots of wet, watery days! But you can go with a beach theme, ocean, sailing, or fish....what ever has to do with water. That should give you a diversity to pick from for this  challenge at ABC CHALLENGE!  Our delightful sponsors are Marianne Designs  where you will find lovely dies. Our other sponsor is the Ribbon Girl. If you have not perused this shop you have missed some of the loveliest lace, ribbons, flat back pearls, buttons....and on and on. Check them out you will not be disappointed!  I used a Saturated Canary image for my card and one of my newest and prettiest dies from Marianne Designs. I added the flat back pearls that you can find at the Ribbon Girl. A little Stickles for sparkle finished off my card. (So, what do you think of the wild hair color?) I had so much fun coloring this and let myself get a little wild! Join us for this fun challenge. I can't wait to see your take on this challenge!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:


My Song: The Mermaid Song
When I was a lad in a fishing town
  My old man said to me:
"You can spend your life, your jolly life
  Sailing on the sea.
You can search the world for pretty girls
  Til your eyes grow weak and dim,
But don't go fishing for a mermaid, son
  If you don't know how to swim"

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, stunning card love your colouring and the card layout. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow! Gorgeous card, love the die and the pearls look like they are threaded on! Your mermaid is so sweet and I love her hair colour, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Just love your mermaid she is so pretty and you have coloured her so nicely. Great use of the dies. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne xx
Dragonfly Dreams
Anne's Paper Dream's Blog

Manuela said...

This is such a nice card! I like your colouring! Great :D Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life! Hugs, Manuela

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Gorgeous coloring and great details! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's

Helen x

Lori Turner said...

Stunning card - love your coloring and totally in love with her hair! WTG! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a wonderful card...love the image and the colours you used !!

Thanks for playing along at Inspiration Destination. Lynn, DT member

Anonymous said...

Love the colour choice and my favourite Marianne Designs border, so pretty
Hugs julie P

Laurian said...

Oh Wow, awesome!!

Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dreams