Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

 A closer look at the image!

 The pretty corner die!
I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have scheduled this card as I am now in Missouri visiting extended family. I am probably missing my own family and thinking of them but I am grateful for the time I have with Aunts and Uncles, cousins, my sweet sister-in-law and my baby brother. I know this will be a good-bye visit with several that I am with today. I am grateful that we will someday be together again with our Lord. I pray that you are enjoying your family today. For my family in Idaho have a wonderful day, I love and miss you and wish you all could be with me in Missouri today!  My image is a Saturated Canary image. I used papers from the scrap box to make this card. Greens are not a color that I predominately use but I like the softness of this green. Some pretty flowers from WOC finished of my card. 
My Song: Thanksgiving Song
Grateful for each hand we hold
Gathered round this table.
From far and near we travel home,
Blessed that we are able.
Grateful for this sheltered place
With light in every window,
Saying "welcome, welcome, share this feast
Come in away from sorrow."
Father, mother, daughter, son,
Neighbor, friend and friendless;
All together everyone in the gift of loving-kindness.
Grateful for what's understood,
And all that is forgiven;
We try so hard to be good,
To lead a life worth living.
 

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is adorable Patty. Love this cute image.