Wednesday, November 5, 2014

For The Man In Your Life



Don't just love this little guy? You can find him at the fabulous PAPER SHELTER  he is called "Brave and Cute Knight" and can be found here! Our challenge is "For The Man In Your Life". I don't know about you, but I am always in need of 'guy' cards. This brave and cute knight is so versatile that he can be used for both young and old. This little guy is such a fun color that I will be doing some more of him to add to my stash of guy cards. I hope you will take time from your busy Thanksgiving schedule and join us at THE PAPER SHELTER for this fun challenge.
 This is a scheduled post as I am on my way from Idaho to Georgia, Alabama, and then to Missouri to spend Thanksgiving with my younger brother and Aunts an Uncles. I am sure I will be missing my husband, children and grandsons, but I will cherish the time I have with the extended members of my family. I hope your Thanksgiving is full of blessings. 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Song: My Guy
Nothing you can say,
Can tear me away,
From my guy.
Nothing you could do,
'Cause I'm stuck like glue,
To my guy.
I'm sticking to my guy,
Like a stamp to a letter,
Like birds of a feather,
We, stick together,
I can tell you from the start,
I can't be torn apart from my guy.
Nothing you could do,
Could make me be untrue,
To my guy.

  Love and miss you Steve! (my guy)

14 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, this little guy looks just stunning on your card, and I love the papers, card design and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Patty Sue, it's been ages since I dropped in, I had to cut back my time on line to do more creating, it was wonderful of you to visit, I had a scroll around and I see your still singing your songs and making the most beautiful cards, your coloring is perfection. Hope you have a wonderful week, ((( BIG HUGS )))

Joanne said...

thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Your colouring is fabulous! I always struggle with colouring faces but you did it so well.
xx
Joanne
http://2crafteveryday.blogspot.com/

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello there - thank you so much for your kind comment on my little snowman card! Your boy's card is so cute! I like your layout! And yes, I am always in need of guy cards - because I never seem to make any! The girly cards are so much more fun LOL! But I have been collecting more male images and I am determined to build a stash of guy cards! Yours is an inspiration! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

What a fun card. I love your colors and the layering. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.

jenn shurkus said...

perfect guy card! and so fun!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I just love visiting your blog. You always have the coolest card and images that you chose. I get a big kick out of the music you chose and share.

Gail said...

This is adorable. I love the image and you've colored him beautifully! Fabulous papers on this one, too. A perfect guy card! Hugs, Gail

Anonymous said...

He's so very cute, the perfect image choice, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Becky said...

What a cute image and fabulous card, inside and out..

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Great masculine card! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Helen said...

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'For the one you love' challenge.
Happy crafting
Helen P (DT) x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable, Patty Sue! What a super sweet image and a great job. I just became your newest blog follower and I would really enjoy having you stop by my blog when you're able to also follow me. It would mean SO MUCH to me. You can find my personal blog here:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Also, any time you're able, I'd really LOVE to have you link up your adorable cards in our weekly Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. You're always welcome, and we offer two awesome prizes each week. I hope to see you at both real soon!
May God bless your crafting!
Karen Letchworth
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - My Challenge Blog
www.karen.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Jo Ann said...

This is so cute...Love the way you colored the little guy. We're delighted that you joined our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again this week. Leaving you with God's Word in Hebrews 12:2, "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Have a blessed day.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com