Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Card For A Child



Good-morning peeps! I hope you are having a wonderful week! I am scheduling this post as I am off to Georgia. I will be visiting my brother and extended family. So, I am praying that the Schedule thing works! It is time for  another fun challenge at The Paper Shelter. I love this fun image called "Learning Is Fun" and if you click on the link it will take you to it! I had fun coloring this image using my favorite pinks. I added faux stitching on the frame. I added the cute die cut flowers and then placed a sparkly button in the center of each. I am sending this card for a cute little birthday girl at church. I hope she will like it. 

My Song:XXX'S and OOO's
Phone rings baby cries TV diet guru lies
Good morning honey
Go to work make up try to keep the balance up
Between love and money
She used to tie her hair up in ribbons and bows
Sign her letters with X's and O's
Got a picture of her mama in heels and pearls
She's gonna make it in her daddy's world
She's an American girl
An American girl

7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, wow I love your colour choice, youve really coloured is so beautifully, the layout is brilliant and the result is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Glenda said...

This is so cute! Love that pink! Hope you are doing well!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Fab card love the colours xx

Ellibelle said...

How sweet! Love this stamp and such a beautifully created card!

Becky said...

This is adorable Patti! Love the adorable image and love those flowers.

Janie Printz said...

love this card & LOVE your coloring ... Just beautiful Patty. What die is that you used for the flower it is simply gorgeous. Have a wonderful visit with your extended family.
hugs, Janie

Becky said...

OH My! Can we get any more adorable then this???!! NO.. :) This is fabulous.
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.