Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"V" is for Vibrant! or Something to Crow About!


It is time for another fun challenge at ABC CHALLENGE!  The year has just flew by and we are already on the letter "V". Our lovely sponsor is Oak Pond Creations and Marker Pop. Both are favorites of mine! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this silly rooster. He just begged to be colored with vibrant colors. I added some liquid glass to his eyes and it made them pop! If you have not checked out their fun images I hope you will hop on over and do so....you won't be disappointed! I colored the image with my Copic markers. Marker Pop has great prices on all their markers and they fill their orders in a jiffy! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Hope it is something fun like this guy! RRRRREROO!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
 
My Song: (Peter Pan) I've Gotta Crow
Not me,
It's just that I am what I am
And I'm me!
When I look at myself
And I see in myself
All the wonderful things that I see
If I'm pleased with myself
I have ev'ry good reason to be.
I've gotta crow!
I'm just the cleverest fellow
'Twas ever my fortune to know;
I taught a trick to my shadow
To stick to the tip of my toe
I've gotta crow!
 

 A closer look!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Patty Sue - so perfect for the Vibrant theme. I love your rooster.
Carol

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, wow this card is just stunning, I love the way youve coloured this image and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

Anonymous said...

Patty Sue, I just LOVE what you've done to Georgie :) What a beautiful fun card for this challenge! I've featured you on the Oak Pond Creations Facebook Page today. Hugs and happy crafting! -Kimberly

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This immediately grabbed me..I LOVE the coloring and its a great I age too! Great job!

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 57 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Patricia St Martin said...

Love all the beautiful colors, they are wonderful. Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge.
Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
rubber stamping is my game blog