Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wishing You Happines*

A look at the inside. 
A sentiment tag.
A closer look at the image!
One more look!
I hope you are ready for another month to draw to a close. It seems like this year is coming to a quick end  and I do not know where the time has gone! Maybe we can be like this cute image from The Paper Shelter and start our day off with a quick cup of coffee, hot chocolate, tea, or O.J. and a chat with friends on line. 
The image is called "Coffee Break 2" and she is a fun, fun, fun, color. I wish you could feel the background paper on this card. It feels like silk and is so pretty. I added some ruffled lace and some homemade flowers with rhinestone centers to add bling and to finish off this fun card. I must admit that red is always a favorite color for me to use on a card. I really have to fight myself to use other colors! LOL!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Dolly Pardon
Tumble outta bed and I stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
And yawnin', stretchin', try to come to life
Jump in the shower and the blood starts pumpin'
Out on the streets, the traffic starts jumpin'
With folks like me on the job from 9 to 5
Workin' 9 to 5, what a way to make a livin'
Barely gettin' by, it's all takin' and no givin'
They just use your mind and they never give you credit
It's enough to drive you crazy if you let it


 

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Such a cute card. Love your coloring and the die cuts you used!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gosh...you've got me singing the song with Dear Dolly! Fabulous card and coloring as always. I always seem like a broken record when I leave you a comment. BUT...you never disappoint me..haha I can only wish I could look this good walking around the house with a cup of coffee in my hand.

Unknown said...

Great coloring on your image...and what a cute one! Very fun card. Thanks for playing with us at Eureka.