Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Punches and Dies...Oh, My!

A closer look at my image!

It is time for another great challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! This time we want to see punches and dies. It is always so much fun to work with punches and dies. I think I might be a bit of a hoarder on these two items! My lovely image is Rose and you can click on the link to purchase her. She has a lovely face and is so much fun to color. I hope you will join us for this fun challenge and I am sure I will see some new dies and punches that I have missed along the way! LOL! BTW be sure and check out my teammates beautiful creations. They are such a talented group of girls! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Tim McGraw
There's two things I know for sure:
She was sent here from heaven and she's daddy's little girl.
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night
She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes 
and I thank god for all of the joy in my life
Oh, but most of all

For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer;
sticking little white flowers all up in her hair; 
"Walk beside the pony, Daddy, it's my first ride."
"I know the cake looks funny, Daddy, but I sure tried."
Oh, with all that I've done wrong, I must have done something right
To deserve a hug every morning And butterfly kisses at night.

No comments: