Friday, April 18, 2014

Viking Girl!

 A closer look at the image!
Sometimes you see an image and you know that you will have lots of fun just coloring it. This image from THE PAPER SHELTER is one of those images. I love the sweet face and the fun details that make the image special. I colored her with Copics and added a bit of Spica pen for some sparkle. A touch of liquid glass to the 'ruby' jewels on her chest plate added a rich luster. Some pretty die cuts  and half pearls finished off this fun card!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: (If I Had A Heart)  from the Vikings
This will never end
'Cause I want more
More, give me more
Give me more
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings


1 comment:

Glenda said...

What a cutie pie! You have colored her to perfection! Well done my friend!