Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Easter!

 A closer look ...
 My card...
 Another look...
It is time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter.  Since it is that time of year our challenge is "Happy Easter. I will tell you I don't often do Easter cards. But, this cute image was just begging to be colored. It is called Little Easter Bunnies and can be found here. I added some liquid glass to the pink paint and some Spica pen to the butterflies. The die cuts are from Spellbinders. The little ladybugs are wooden. I hope you enjoy this fun little card and will join us for this fun challenge. Also be sure and check out The Paper Shelter they have some fabulous images. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Gene Autry
Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hoppin' down the bunny trail
Hippity hoppin', Easter's on its way
Bringin' every girl and boy
Baskets full of Easter joy
Things to make your Easter bright and gay
He's got jelly beans for Tommy
Colored eggs for sister Sue
There's an orchid for your mommy
And an Easter bonnet too

8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Patty, oh wow what a gorgeous card design, I love your colouring and your whole card layout and design is stunning. hugs Shirleyxx

Becky said...

These bunnies are adorable! And your card is so cute.

Anne said...

Cute as a button Patty Sue
Anne x

Nikki Stalker said...

Great Easter card Patty Sue. Such a cute image.

Nikki

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking card. Love the colours you have used. Smashing!
Love n hugs
MArie

NicoleDesigns said...

Super adorable Patty..... love the bunnies... xo Nikki

Gail said...

What a wonderful card! I adore your coloring of these bunnies!!!!! I tried to color some and they found the trash can...I colored them so poorly. I am saving your card to my desktop so I can follow your coloring. I think these ladybugs are fantastic and they match the ladybugs on the image, too! what a pretty die up the side. I love your card and all the little details! Hugs, Gail

Vannessa said...

Such a great card Patty. Love all the little ladybugs embellishments you used.

Hugs, Vannessa x