Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Delights

A look at the sentiment!

A closer look at the lovely image!!


I hope every one is enjoying lovely spring days! I am looking forward to fresh produce from the garden and enjoying the fresh air with windows and doors open. Today brings us more sunshine with a new challenge from the Paper Shelter. This week we want you to show us "Spring Delights", this darling image a a 'remake' from an old one. Isn't it lovely? You can find "In the 20's" by clinking here!  I am sorry this photo is so bright, it was a dark, dreary day and I think I might have added to much light to the photo. I colored the image with Copics, The DP is from "The Linen Closet", and WOC flowers, plus a few handmade ones on the fence. (Don't you think they are cute?) The fence is from Cherry Lynn and the leaves are from CC Cutters. I used a Spellbinders die to frame my image and the sentiment is from WOJ. Grab your favorite spring image from 'The Paper Shelter" and play along with our Spring Delights challenge. If this card doesn't inspire you, then hop on over to my teammates blogs and check out their fun cards. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges: 
My Song: (Mercy Me)
I've been the one to shake with fear
And wonder if You're even here
I've been the one to doubt Your love
I've told myself You're not enough
I've been the one to try and say
I'll overcome by my own strength
I've been the one to fall apart
And to start to question who You are
You're the one who conquers giants
You're the one who calls out kings
You shut the mouths of lions
You tell the dead to breathe
You're the one who walks through fire
You take the orphan's hand
You are the one Messiah
You are I am

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, oh wow what a strong colour choice and it really does look stunning, I love your card layout and your papers. hugs Shirleyxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Going to try and send you some sunshine from here to you. For the last two days I get an email regarding your post, but when I click on, I don't get it. This is two days in a row. I'll continue to see if the problem is on my end. I'm using chrome. Ps the little girl's reminds me of the 30's and 40's. Beautiful layering and textures...fantastic!

Glenda said...

This is adorable. Love the little image and what wonderful coloring. Glad you are having Spring. We reached 80 yesterday...I'm beginning to feel like Spring is finally here!

Danni said...

This is just gorgeous!!

Janie Printz said...

This is just beautiful Patty .. Love the wonderful colors you've used & those flowers are gorgeous. Beautifully shaded too.
Janie

Amanda R said...

I love the flowers on the fence, they look spectacular! And why in heavens name you would think someone wouldn't be inspired by your card is ridiculous! So there!

Chana Malkah said...

Patty,

This is just stunning! The colors are beautiful and you have composed an interesting project! Thanks for playing on our block at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Lori Aragon said...

Very Pretty! I also LOVE the sentiment and I'm singing with your song :) LOVE it!!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Love and blessings, Lori

lovingrammahood said...

The coloring and colors in this card are amazing. Beautifully done !! She has such a cute saucy look and seems to be saying, "Spring, bring it on" lol.
Donna

Sandy said...

DElightful!!
sandy